Biography - Biografia
Biography in ENGLISH | Biografia in ITALIANO
ROBERTO DI MARCO
was born in Rome. He is a writer, and forensic psychiatrist. He was a consultant in the court of Rome for the psychiatric examinations and in psychiatric investigation cases related to crime or disappearance. He has worked as a counselor for couples and the mentally ill. He has long studied and consulted on the psychological impact of the expatriate experience. From 1982 to 1989 he was a lecturer in the Department of Neurological Science, the Italian University in Rome.
- He is author of novels published in Playboy magazine.
- He has contributed as columnist and psychosocial expert in articles on various subjects to several magazines, such as Penthouse, l’Espresso, Playboy.
- He was author of a monthly column on Psychology responsing to readers for the Italian edition of Playboy magazine from 1999 to 2001.
- He was more interested in a kind of investigative journalism, tapping into stories of the common man. Many of his interviews have been used in some of his books.
- The Journalist Norberto Valentini, author of bestselling social and political surveys, including the acclaimed “Sex and the Confessional” was his master and collaborator.